Tuesday, September 18, 2007

|Pictures| Skate session at Yayasan 17-9-07

Pictures from last night's skate session. There were Danny, Lee, Jake (who used my skate) and me.

The start of a sketchy night haha

Jake - Royale
Eyan - BS NugenJake - Soul
Eyan - AO FishyEyan - AO Fishy (from another angle)



Next skate session:

When: 19/9/07 Wednesday.
Where: Meet at Yayasan Bintang Ledges.
Time: 7 pm sharp.


UPDATE on Brunei rollerblading scene.

*Mood: kinda pissed and feel like bitching. hahahha appologies in advance if I offend anyone.*

Assalamualaikum, and good morning all. Selamat berpuasa.

Lately, I've been wondering what's been happening with the locals... Whenever I texted people to skate, either no one replied, or none wants to skate. But past the day, there I hear it... they skated the night before, the night I texted them up.

And I'm like... "why didn't you guys texted me?". The usual answer would be "it was unplanned".. or "NAME said he already texted you, didn't he?".. or "it was a last minute thing".. or "im not sure which number you're using now"...

It got me questionning myself.....
IF I'm using 2 numbers, does that mean that it's hard to text me?
IF I didn't reply to a text message once, does that mean I don't want to skate ever again?
IF I couldn't make it to the session for some reason once or a couple of times, does that mean I could never skate with them again?

It also got me thinking....
"Do they not want to skate with me again? But why?"
"Was/were there anything I did that made people hate me? ..that they do not want to skate with me?"
"Did I ever offended anyone that people don't want to skate with me?"

I keep on questionning and thinking about this almost all of the time... the whole last week, I didn't skate coz I thought there were no sessions around... BUT how wrong I was... there WERE sessions, but I was just NOT invited.

I use to have more motivation to skate whenever there are more people in the session, not to show off, but it just motivates me... just like it motivates some of you, may be... (I know Min is motivated by the number of skaters in the session, right Min?).

BUT now, I just don't care! Now, I've reach to a point that I say, "f*ck it! If no one wants to skate with me, hell with it. I'll skate with or without anyone!" This is the time when I go skate whenever I wana skate, not having to wait for other people to join me to skate.

Uninformed of a skate session going on at Yayasan ledges last Sunday 16/9/07, I skated alone at 2 spots: Suga&Spicy ledge in Qlap, and Michellins rails at Gadong. It may sound sad, but I had fun!

Lastly, this may just be my personal point of view, it may or may not be true. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Skate safe, and have fun! Wassalam.

*Edited: View Min's reply here.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Restaurants in the United States. Search or browse list of restaurants.