Thursday, October 11, 2007

WELCOME to www.surkrew.com

Assalamualaikum, and good morning everyone.

First of all, thank you for all that's been visiting my website. I've just moved to www.surkrew.com as it will be easier for people to remember :D I haven't been able to update for the past weeks, as (*lame excuses) I haven't been skating, getting busy with hari raya preparations and all. I've always wanted to post a short edit from our previous skating, but I just haven't got around it yet.

Secondly, I wana say Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, maaf zahir dan batin to all my muslim brothers and sisters whereever you are. If you're around Brunei, do drop by at my place. I will be celebrating hari raya this year at my own place for the first time. My address is: Terrace House no 7, Jln Kiulap, Kg Kiulap. If you have difficulty to find my house, you could call or text me at 8732402. As for those who are not in Brunei, well, hope you have a wonderful time celebrating raya with your family and friends.

No comments: