Thursday, May 22, 2008

Xsjado Chris Farmer 2

As some of you may have already know or guessed, I have bought myself a new set of XSJADO. I'm replacing my previous Dustin Latimer 2 xsjado with the new Chris Farmer 2 xsjado.

I bought this skate from RPS on Tuesday night boot only.


So if anyone is interested in buying the skates or any skates for that matter, do drop by RPS and place your order. The goods will arrive within 3-7 working days.



Anyways, here are the pictures:

The footwrap:






The rollerblade:

Chris Farmer 2 with Formula 1 GC Frames and Wheel Love Milk MYCK's







If you guys are interested to see more pictures of the skates and/or the set up of me taking the picture, you can visit my Flickr set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

United States Restaurant Guide - a guide to every restaurant,