Friday, July 18, 2008

Portland Action Sports Film Contest: Dew Tour

On 2nd July 2008, I received a message on my youtube with the title "Portland Action Sports Film Contest". Here's an excerpt of the message:



Hey saw your video on youtube and wanted to let you know about this Action Sports Film contest (www.oregonsports.org/action) this summer in Portland. Cool prizes and big press if you win. The top film will be shown on the jumbotron at the rose garden during the Dew tour (www.ast.com) Aug 21-24th. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at mschein10@athensacademy.org.


So I went to check out the site and submitted two of my videos to it.



Portland Action Sports Film Contest for filmmakers and athletes

The Portland Action Sports Film Contest is getting many great submissions. Voting and comments will start on July 16. Click here to enter your film and have a chance to screen your movie on the Jumbotron at the Rose Garden during the AST Dew Tour. Oh, AND you could win 4 Free Tickets...

Interested in going to the Dew Tour? Don't want to pay too much? No problem! The team at Oregon Sports Authority have hooked us up! Click here for discounted tickets. Promotion code: OSA


Voting suppose to start 16th July 2008, but as of today, I still haven't seen where we can vote. Anyways, just keep on checking the site now and again and vote for my video!! :D Your support is highly appreciated! :D



Skate Session today at Lambak skatepark!

InsyaAllah there will be a skate session at Lambak skatepark today. We're planning to do a short video edit from today's session. So I hope you all can come today and join our session! InsyaAllah I'll be there around 5ish. See you later.

No comments: