Friday, May 1, 2009

Digital / Video / Skate Battle



As per posted in Bala's blog, they are organizing a skate edit battle.

Format is as follow:
1. Submit a 3 - 5 minutes video edit showcasing yourself and your crew. Not a single person profile, but group effort.
2. Edits will not only be judged based on tricks but also on the whole cinematography as well as the editing.
3. Submission can be done via online or sending the organizers hi-res copy.
4. Closing date for submission is END OF JULY.
5. Winners will be announced at a later date.
6. Cash prize!!!!

So what are you guys waiting for? Get your crew together and start taking video and editing. There's still about 3 months til the closing date. *If anyone wants to hire me for their video/edit, do not hesitate to contact me :D* I believe RPS Team is currently working on something for this battle edit. I might be posting my own video, if I'm eligible to enter *depending on the organizer's response*.

2 comments:

Manipulative Mind said...

thanks for spreadin' the love bro`

surkrew said...

no problemo