Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friday (11/1/08) skate session

Here are the pictures from Friday's session. There was Samsul, Cefu and myself. First spot we skated was this sweet handrail at one of the primary school, infront of RIPAS hospital. We had to end the session coz Cefu fell down hard on the rail and broke it. Moved on to the second spot, which was at RIPAS hospital yellow rail. Skated there til about 7+ then moved on to the third spot: the bus stop rail infront of the hospital. I didn't bring my camera but I got some footage on my camcorder. Will try to upload it later or tomorrow.

We moved on to the fourth spot of the day: Tg Bunut rail, infront of Hua Ho mall (at home depot, I THINK! hehe). We met up with Khaliq and Ikhwan, but they didn't bring their skates though. Here are the pictures from the spot:



We then moved on to the final spot of the night, i.e. SKH Sengkurong. I asked Samsul to skate this dump bin and ledge around the area with our own customized launcher, but unfortunately, didn't manage to land any tricks. Will try that spot some other time.



No comments: